My friend recently bought her first house, and promptly called me to ask if I could help her fix something- in her kitchen she had two cabinet doors with ugly, yellowed resin panels with dried flowers and butterflies in it. Her hopes was that we could make two stained glass panels to fit in the door. I was all on board, so today we went to the glass store, bought glass and got to work, and at the end of the day had two panels ready to go!
Here’s a few in-progress pictures-
All cut out-
Foiled up and ready to solder
And mine all done-
We ran out of solder so they’re not done, but hopefully I’ll soon have a picture of the finished product!